Wanting to work for H&B?
Exciting News! We are looking for a few new people to join our team at Humphries and Begg.
Please see the information below, if you think you would be the right fit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday Shop Assistant
We are looking for:
- Someone who is available and able to commit to 1-2 Saturdays per month starting from July 1st 2023.
- Someone who is bright and bubbly and fits in with our eccentric team.
- Customer obsessed! You will need to become an expert on all things H&B- from products and sizing, to sustainability and ethics.
- A people person that will create a warm, friendly & inviting shop atmosphere!
- Previous retail experience highly desirable
- Great customer service skills
- Reliable, passionate, kind people
- Knowledge of H&B as a brand + our products would be a massive bonus!
Roles of the job:
- Serving and welcoming customers in the store
- General shop floor responsibilities such as restocking & keeping the shop clean tidy and inviting
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything you do
Perks: 30% staff discount on interiors and clothing
Marketing / Social Media and Web
Starting Mid September
Part time role: 3 days per week
Working environment: Join our studio in Stroud or working from home/remote is optional with the occasional in person work once a month.
Perks: Pension plan with Nest pensions, Stat sick pay, Paid Holiday, 30% staff discount on interiors and clothing.
- Creating mail out’s for our customers once/twice per week
- Creating Instagram content (Reels, Posts & Stories)
- Making website updates / Shopify Admin
- Updating the Blog monthly
- Contacting Influencers or companies to collaborate with us
- Sending out press releases/ PR focus to our press contact list, which we would like you to continue to grow.
- Increasing our sales revenue through spreading the word about H&B
Skills we are looking for:
- We're looking for someone with over a years worth of experienece in marketing preferably in an e-ccomerce background who will help grow Humphries and Begg.
- Someone with fresh and innovative ideas and is not afraid to test ideas and be bold.
- Someone who has photoshop skills is preferable.
- With Knowledge of Shopify would be useful but this can be learnt on the job. We use Klaviyo for mail outs again this can be learnt as we go but we require you to be 'Tech Savy' with a mind to grasp new programs.
- We are looking for someone who is bright and bubbly and fits in with our team.
We feel it is important that we have someone working for us that genuinely loves and is enthusiastic about the brand and wants to help it grow to its highest potential.
Salary £15 per hour, 7 hours a day, 3 days a week.
Please email Alice email@example.com